*Updated 25th May 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are short alphanumeric strings of characters that are stored in the user terminal when he visits nearly any website. Its functionality allows to remember his visit when he returns to the website.
What types of cookies exist?
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent we can distinguish among the following:
- Own cookies: They are the ones generated by the web page that is being visited and the ownership corresponds to the page editor.
- Third party cookies: They are generated from a domain or equipment that is not managed by the page editor, but by a third responsible who owns them.
Depending on the time that they remain active in the user equipment we can distinguish among the following:
- Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and they are generally used to store the information necessary to provide a service requested by the user in a single session.
- Persistent cookies: In these cookies the data are stored in the user terminal and can be treated during a time defined by the party responsible of the cookie.
Depending on the end for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated they can be:
- Technical cookies: They are the cookies necessary for the operation of the web page.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies make it possible for each user to configure things such as the language in which he desires to see a web page.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow to follow and analyse the behaviour of the users of the web sites anonymously.
- Advertisement cookies: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in the advertisement offered on a web page.
- Behavioural advertisement cookies: These cookies store information of user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of his browsing habits. This allows to develop a specific profile to show advertisement as a function of it.
Which are the cookies used in this web page?
How can I install the cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of any web page using your web browser. The operation of the most widely used browsers can be found in the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=esChrome
Actualization of the Cookies Policy
The cookies policy can be changed to adapt it to the changes in the law that could arise. Hence we recommend that each time that you access this website that you access this information.