FITEL NINJA FIBRE OPTIC FUSION SPLICER
- For inside plant applications (FTTH). Cladding alignment.
- Worldwide prestigious Japanese brand.
- Long lasting electrodes (more than 5000 splices)
- Very light 970 g. Fits in one hand.
- Removable V grooves for easy cleaning (unique)
Splice with comfort with the Fitel Ninja fusion splicers. Easy to use and resistant to drop, dust, water and wind.
The Ninja fibre optic fusion splicer is easy to use. You will learn how to use it in just a few minutes.
The Ninja fusion splicer has a large fusion chamber that simplifies placing the fibres. If you need to work in the dark, 3 LEDs light the workspace.
The Ninja fusion splicer is very light and fits in a single hand facilitating making splices in tight spaces.
- Dimensions (in mm): 139 W x 176 L x 71 H. It fits in one hand.
- Weight: 970 g including battery.
- Resistance to drop, water and dust to allow you to work in hostile environments.
- Spacious fusion compartment for easy placement of fibres.
- 3 LED lamps to illuminate the splice compartment.
- Splices in 13 seconds/ heat shrink sleeves oven 17 s, 31 s if preheating necessary.
- Easy maintenance
- Removable V-grooves to ease maintenance and cleaning.
- Compatible with fixed, removable and SOC holders.
- Integrated long lasting battery: 18 hs of autonomy or up to 100 splices and oven cycles.
- Stores reports of up to 1500 splices and images of the last 100 splices.
- Ease of use
- User friendly interface
- Easy firmware update.
The Fitel Ninja Fusion Splicer kit comes in a black robust rigid travel case with the following accessories:
- 1 integrated battery
- 1 pair of spare electrodes.
- 1 electrode sharpener.
- 1 Fitel S326A cleaver. Light, precise and durable (up to 48.000 cleaves per blade).
- 1 triple hole fibre optic stripper
- 1 pair of fixed S712T-10 holders (for 250/900 μm fibres).
- 1 AC adapter with cable
- 1 instruction manual
We ship in 24 hours
Support by specialized engineers
Official Service Centre for repairs and calibrations