*Updated 25th May 2018
Who is the Responsible of the treatment of the supplied private data?According to what is established in the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27th 2016 regarding the protection of the physical persons regarding the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that the data provided through this contact form will be treated by MELCOX TELECOMUNICACIONES, SL (from now on MELCOX), with CIF B86694528 and address: Avenida de Europa 34, Edificio C, 3º Izquierda, 28023 Madrid, Spain.
With which end do we treat your personal data?In MELCOX we worry regarding the privacy of our users and protecting their information safely. According to the RGPD we inform the user of the treatment we will perform on his private data:
- Manage the requests sent by our users through the different existing channels (contact forms, telephone, etc.).
- Send communications regarding our activities and news.
Which is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data?The legal basis for the tratment of your legal data is the consent that you provide, through the checkbox enables to that effect. The interested party has the right to remove his consent at any time, communicating to MELCOX and exercising his right of data suppression in the terms established in paragrpah 6 of this Policy.
How long will we keep your personal data?The data will be kept during the time required to perform the previously described activities.
To which destinataries will your personal data will be communicated?Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties except in the legally provided cases.
Which are your rights when you supply us your personal data?The interested party can exercise the rights described below, accompanying his petition by a reliable copy of his ID (DNI, NIE, etc.) addressing it to MELCOX to the email address rgpd”melcox.com:
- Right of access: It is the right of the interested party to obtain from MELCOX confirmation of whether his personal data is being treated or not and in such case access to such personal data.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the interested party to request the rectification of the inexact personal data that concerns him. The interested party, bearing in mind the objective of the treatment, will have the right to have the incomplete data completed including through an additional declaration.
- Right of suppression: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the suppression of his personal data if and only if one of the circumstances provided in article 17th of the General Data Protection Regulation concurs.
- Right of limitation of treatment: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the limitation of the treatment of his personal data, if and only if on the the conditions established in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation applies. In this case the data could only be object of treatment with exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the interested party in some circumstances and for motives related to his personal situation, to oppose himself to the treatment of his personal data, according to what is established in article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right of data portability: It is the right of the interested party to receive personal data of his concern that he has facilitated to a responsible of treatment, in a structured format, of common use, of mechanical reading and to transmit them to another responsible of treatment without being prevented to do so by the responsible of treatment to which he has submitted them, if and only if the conditions established in article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation apply.