*Updated 15th September 2015
We inform you that the owner of this website is MELCOX TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L., whose identity details are as follows:
MELCOX TELECOMUNICACIONES S.L.
Address: Avenida de Europa 34, Edificio C, 3º Izquierda, 28023 Madrid, Spain
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 30954, Book O, Page 35, Section 8th, Page M-557161, Inscription: 1st.
Email address: email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE
MELCOX TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. (from now on MELCOX) puts at the disposal of Internet users this website for free.
The access to this website implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions of use that could be modified or replaced by MELCOX by the publications of such modifications on this website. In any case the new terms and conditions will be known by the users when they return to this website.
The user commits to use this website and its services and content without infringing the current law, the good faith and public order.
The visualisation, printing and partial download of the website contents is allowed only and exclusively if the following conditions occur:
- That it is compatible with the objective of this website without damaging, overloading it or corrupting it in any form.
- That it is carried out with the exclusive objective of obtaining the information for professional use. It is expressly forbidden its use for commercial ends or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
- That none of the contents of this website are modified in any way.
- That no chart, icon or image available in this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
MELCOX does not guarantee the non occurrence of interruptions or errors in the access to this website or content. MELCOX does not warranty that this website is up to date. MELCOX will perform all actions to repair errors, reestablish communication and update content as soon as it realises that there are errors, connection problems or non updated content whenever such tasks are not impossible or of complex execution.
The access to this website or the inappropriate use that could be done of the information it contains will be the exclusive responsibility of the accessing party. MELCOX will not be liable for any consequence or damage arising from such access or use.
MELCOX will not be liable for security errors that could be produced or damages that could be caused to the computer system of the user (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the website.
- Web browser malfunction.
- Use of non updated web browsers.
MELCOX will not be liable for the content of other websites linked or accessible from this website through links. The purpose of these links is to ease the access to other information sources on the Internet.
In case that any user, customer or third party, considers that the content or the services provided by the linked websites are unlawful or damage goods or rights of the user, of a customer or of a third party susceptibles to indemnification, and in particular, those that damage the principles listed below:
- The keeping of public order, penal investigation, public safety and national defence.
- The protection of public health or physical or legal entities that have the condition of consumers and users, including when they act as investors.
- The respect to the dignity of persons or the principle of non discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of the young and infants.
- The safekeeping of the Intellectual Property Rights.
could communicate it to MELCOX, notwithstanding the reception of such communication will not suppose knowledge to the effect of the responsibility provided in article 17 of the LSSICE.
The content, documents, images, charts, logs and designs regarding our corporate image (from now on corporate elements) are the property of MELCOX. The documents, images, charts, logos and designs regarding the companies that MELCOX represents or whose products it distributes are the property of such companies, being MELCOX duly authorised by them to show them in this website.
In both cases, the corporate elements are duly protected by the Spanish and International Law of Intellectual Property and hence its use or reproduction in any of its forms without the express authorisation of the company who owns them is expressly forbidden. The access to this website does not provide the users with any right or ownership of the intellectual property of the corporate elements apart from uses that are allowed in the general terms and conditions.
MELCOX and the user submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the tribunals of Madrid for any controversy or conflict that eventually could derive from the interpretation of these terms and conditions and from the access or use of this website.